Our Vision + Purpose
Our goal includes providing a safe, secure, and healthy learning environment that is filled with fun, age-appropriate learning activities through the use of art, music, and creative play. We want to partner with parents to instill God's word into the hearts of children and give them a head start in education. Through the Parents Day Out (PDO) program, our desire is to reach parents and children outside of Sunday morning and build relationships with families in our community.
Parent's Day Out is designed for children ages 4 months through 5 years of age. Classes are held Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 2pm at Mid-Cities 191 Campus and Monday and Wednesday from 9am to 2pm at Mid-Cities Neely Campus.
2019-2020 Tuition + Fees
- $100 Registration Fee (per child)
- $200 per infant (Infant Classroom/School Year)
- $185 per month for the first child
- $160 per month for each additional child
Opportunities To Connect
2019-2020 PDO Calendar
- August 22: 191 Campus Meet the Teacher
- August 25: Neely Campus Meet the Teacher
- August 26: Neely Campus 1st Day
- August 27: 191 Campus 1st Day
- October 29: PDO Family Fall Festival @ 191 Campus Only
- November 19: 191 Thanksgiving Feast
- November 20: Neely Thanksgiving Feast
- November 25-28: Thanksgiving Break
- December 23-January3: Christmas Break
- January 7 + 8: Back to PDO 2020
- February 9: Neely + 191 Registration
- March 9-13: Spring Break
- May 11 + 12: PDO Graduation
- May 20 + 21: Last Day of PDO.