Prayer is essential in our personal spiritual health and growth. More importantly, it defines who we are. Intercessory prayer allows us to partner with God on issues affecting our families, church, communities, state, and nation. Our desire should be to find His will and His purpose.
Join us as we pray!
about the mid-cities prayer team
"My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations" Mark 11:17
The Prayer Team meets in Building 4 on Sunday mornings from 8-8:45 a.m. You are invited to take part from 8-8:45 a.m. on Sundays for a time of personal prayer.
Join the Prayer Team
A great way to serve God and our Mid-Cities family is through intercessory prayer. Our prayer team responds to urgent prayer needs of the church as well as local, state, national, and international events.
When we hear of an urgent prayer request, we email the Prayer Team, who then prays from home, work, or wherever they answer email.
To join the Prayer Team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Prayer Points
- Spiritual growth for all that attend Mid-Cities
- God's will for Mid-Cities to be accomplished
- Design, construction, and completion of the new children's building to be completed without injury or delay
- God's will in the Middle East to be done and protection of Israel
- God's wisdom and protection for all of our local, state, and national leaders